We conduct evaluation of child welfare training and professional development, as well as evaluation of statewide training systems. Our evaluations are based on an integrated theory of learning and targeted to assess learning in the classroom and on the job, transfer of knowledge and skills to the job and factors that promote or inhibit transfer of learning.
- Longitudinal, multi-method designs
- Web-based survey development and administration
- Formative training evaluation
Here’s a sample of some of our CURRENT and PREVIOUS Projects:
- National Child Welfare Workforce Institute
- Mountains and Plains Child Welfare Implementation Center
- Western Workforce Project
- Colorado Child Welfare Intern Academy
Projects: Find out more about all of our current and previous projects.