This training is not currently scheduled.
Please contact Christa.Doty@du.edu for more information.
Prepare yourself for a training experience chock full of opportunities for application and practice to your own work, because you’ll be using your own training material.
Prepare and plan for awesome training and presentations:
- Apply innovative presentation tools and techniques.
- Learn to train from a curriculum and make it yours.
Create the best learning environment possible:
- Add excitement and visual interest to your surroundings.
- Arrange and work your space to your best advantage.
- Explore various emerging training modalities.
Improve your platform delivery skills for optimal performance:
- Work with a professional performance coach to make the most of your presence, voice, and posture.
- Identify your strengths and areas needing improvement via self assessment, video-taping and one-on-one trainer consultation time.
- For maximum results, you will utilize your own materials to enhance transfer of learning.
Manage your audience’s experience for better learning:
- Engage participants with energy and enthusiasm.
- Deal with challenging participant behaviors.
Training Hours: 26
Christa Doty, MSW, LCSW, Butler Institute for Families
Anne Comstock, Child Welfare Training Consultant
Sharlene Wanger, Professional Performance Coach
Trainers, Presenters, and anyone looking to improve their training and presentation skills.
$1150.00 per person.
- Checks should be made payable to the University of Denver and mailed to: Butler Institute for Families, University of Denver, 2148 S. High Street, Denver, CO 80208.
- Please note who’s registration you are making payment for on any mailed checks.