This training is not currently scheduled.
Please contact Christa.Doty@du.edu for more information.
Prepare yourself for a training experience chock full of opportunities for application and practice to your own work, because you’ll be using your own training material.
Prepare and plan for awesome training and presentations:
- Apply innovative presentation tools and techniques.
- Learn to train from a curriculum and make it yours.
Create the best learning environment possible:
- Add excitement and visual interest to your surroundings.
- Arrange and work your space to your best advantage.
- Explore various emerging training modalities.
Improve your platform delivery skills for optimal performance:
- Work with a professional performance coach to make the most of your presence, voice, and posture.
- Identify your strengths and areas needing improvement via self assessment, video-taping and one-on-one trainer consultation time.
- For maximum results, you will utilize your own materials to enhance transfer of learning.
Manage your audience’s experience for better learning:
- Engage participants with energy and enthusiasm.
- Deal with challenging participant behaviors.
Training Hours: 26
Trainers, Presenters, and anyone looking to improve their training and presentation skills.
$1150.00 per person.
- Checks should be made payable to the University of Denver and mailed to: Butler Institute for Families, University of Denver, 2148 S. High Street, Denver, CO 80208.
- Please note who’s registration you are making payment for on any mailed checks.